On November 27-28 the 9th Oil Forum will be held.
The 9th Oil Forum will focus on:
- Making the Energy Community Treaty fit for the future;
- Oil stocks as part of security of energy supply – the latest developments in the Energy Community;
- EU MS oil stock holding policy;
- Energy Community Infrastructure and the challenges ahead;
- Trends and challenges: Petrochemical and Refining Industry;
- Climate change and low-carbon strategy – How does oil impact the environment; Marine fuel challenges;
- Why fuel quality standards are important for the Energy Community Contracting Parties.