|Location:||The office of The Business Newspaper (Kyiv, Kyoto St. 25, entrance from Murmanska st., checkpoint #2, office #304|
|Contacts:||+38 044 461 8364|
We invite you to participate in the discussion on energy performance contracts (EPC) in social and commercial sectors. The discussion will be held on 25 April 2017 at 15:00 in the office of The Business Newspaper (Kyiv, Kyoto St. 25, checkpoint #2, office #304).
Topics for discussion:
1. Energy service mechanism: how high is the demand on it, how much interest potential customers show, what is holding it back.
2. Legislative and regulatory basis for EPC: current state, what needs to be improved.
3. Energy service companies (ESCOs): who they are today, in what conditions they work, the prospects for expanding their number. What are the issues that ESCOs face while preparing and implementing projects.
4. EPC risks, liability insurance, guarantee provision.
5. Perspectives of EPC in the commercial sector:
» is there potential demand
» what is the regulatory and legislative basis
» what needs to be done to launch this market
Representatives of professional associations, energy service companies, the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine, parliamentarians are expected to participate in the discussion.